So much goes on in our favorite fandoms, it’s hard to keep up sometimes. Here’s a list of things you may have missed this week:
- This breaks my heart! Actor Daniel Portman who plays Podrick Payne on Game of Thrones revealed he’s been sexually assaulted by fans.
- Wendy’s Twitter is still at the top of their sass game. They had the perfect response to the Game of Thrones episode 2, “I Knight in the Seven Kingdoms.”
- Amazon Studios is hoping to recreate the success of Lord of the Rings with a new TV series based in Middle Earth, but Elijah Woods thinks that’s a bit crazy. Full Story here!
- While we’re talking about TV, the filming of The Big Ban Theory’s series finale has been pretty emotional for the cast. Can’t blame this, because they’ve been together for 12 years! They’ve been sharing photos from the set as they prepare to film the last episode and Melissa Rauch recently shared a sweet photo of with the whole cast. The Table read was a little difficult for the cast, but so was the pre-show huddle, and Melissa gave us a look at that moment. Click here!
- We had to postpone our game night for a bit to watch the teaser for Lucifer on Netflix. We may have to delay the game entirely because Lucifer Season 4’s First full trailer has been released by Netflix! (Comicbook.com’s Article…video below.)
- Stephen Amell apparently hates leaf blowers. Okay, who doesn’t. He had a pretty nice rant about it, but Elon Musk has a solution for it. And Stephen may have just made a deal with him! Full story here!
- Epix has announced a premiere date for a Batman Prequel Series ‘Pennyworth’! We’re looking at July 28th! More details here!
- From TV to Movies, ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Wants to play Pokemon Go with Ryan Reyonds to Promote ‘Detective Pikachu.’ Could they please stream this? I would absolutely watch the heck out of this! More details here!
- Producers of the James Bond Franchise had a special live stream on Thursday morning from the set of Bond 25. They had some big announcements, which did not include the title of the film. But they had a list of the full cast! Click here!
- It’s one of the things I looked forward to in each and every Marvel movie so far. Stan Lee’s Cameos. Marvel is currently working on a Behind the Scenes video of all of Stan Lee’s Cameos. There is a reel of behind-the-scenes footage of the many cameos and it’s been compiled into a video. We’ll likely see it in the form of a home video release at some point in the future. Full story here.
- Speaking of Marvel…Brie Larson apparently didn’t know The Avengers were in the Captain Marvel post credits scene she filmed! Check it out here!
- Brie is also pretty dang awesome at Beat Saber. She gave Jimmy Fallon a little bit more than he bargained for. Story here and video below!
- It doesn’t look like we’ll see any new announcements about hardware from Nintendo at E3 2019.
Nintendo Will Not Announce New Hardware At E3 2019
“As a general rule, we’re always working on new hardware and we will announce it when we are able to sell it,” said Furukawa while speaking to the press in Osaka (translated via Bloomberg). “But we have no plans to announce that at this year’s E3 in June.”
- Lastly, over to some DnD Table top news, Wizards of the Coast announced that it is opening a new studio in Austin, Texas that will be headed up by former BioWare stalwart James Ohlen. He left Bioware last year after a 22 year career in which we saw his work/writing credits in Baldur’s Gate Series, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, and Dragon Age: Origins.
- We don’t have a lot of details about the new gig or the studio, but we’re hearing it’ll be a “Multimedia studio” with Freedom to develop different expressions.” More details here.