If you can or like “Doing all the Things!” this might be for you. Heck, I might even be interested!
Stardew Valley creator Eric Barone has since given a more through look at the job posting in a series of tweets you can find on Twitter or in the PC gamer article below.
Whoever were to take the position, simply called ‘Administrator,’ would be responsible for:
- Updating social media feeds
- Updating the Stardew Valley website
- Collecting feedback from players
- Answering troubleshooting emails
- Maintaining payroll and employee benefits
- Hiring and on-boarding new employees
- Managing travel logistics
- Executing projects with contractors
- Corresponding with “external business partners to track and maintain various projects”
- Organizing and stocking the office
- Mailing packages
- Working with an accounting firm to maintain finance records
And that’s the abridged version. The job title, put more accurately, is ‘social media and community and business development and office and human resources manager producer accountant.’